Hi, I'm Helga.
I am a life (losses) coach. My blog is helgabender.com and I write for other publications too. I give seminars and speeches. I love coaching others to help turn the broken times of life to something beautiful, and to rise up stronger.
I was helping traumatized people when my own 25 yr old son, Ben, was killed by a criminal driver - while I was going through a heartbreaking divorce. I developed powerful tools that helped me and can help you. After the shock, loss and grief, I was able to rise up stronger, while cherishing the past and you can too.
I can help you with these powerful tools to rebuild and find the "beautiful" in life again, to restore your health and life and avoid exhausting and unnecessary pitfalls.
Here are some of my credentials:
- Master of Theological Studies including Spiritual Director training
- Certified by Elijah House Intl. and Liebuster/Enhanced Emotional Healing Pro and Coach
- Training: Ellel Intl., Sozo, Deep Wounds, Stephen Ministries and MADD
- Depth of personal experience in loss
- Award winning speaker
- Published author
Working with me will help you restore your resilience and to:
- Understand the grief process and take the best steps to recover
- Address difficult areas and the pitfalls with skilled assistance
- Find purpose and gratitude in your life going forward
- Begin creating your own beautiful legacy
- Faith based coaching available on request
For more about coaching: Click here
Enjoy a helpful complementary intake session with Helga, "The Art of Finding Peace in an Imperfect World" Click Here.
Phone and Skype sessions available
Sign up for Helga's renewing RESILIENCE Blog Click Here
COntact Helga about speakIng to your group Click Here
Or call 403.775.9335 In Calgary, but serving the world
Helga Bender Coaching
Renewing Resilience after Chaotic Loss
COACHING - SEMINARS - MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING